LIBstick requires a user, password and a key to access your Library Management system and query its data.
- FOLIO users – please contact your FOLIO implementor and request to create a designated user & password for LIBstick service as well as API key and tenant name.
- ALMA users shall follow the below steps to obtain the same information:
- Login to Alma developer site:
- Create API-KEY (read only) for BIBs
- Create API-KEY (read only) for Configuration
- Create API-KEY (read only) for Users
- Open LIBstick administration screen > LIBstick menu > API’s Keys
- In this screen copy and paste both API-KEYS:
- Region – the region of the institute.
- Bibs API KEY – required to retrieve item details from Alma
- Configuration API KEY – required for Alma SET import
- Users API KEY – required for Alma Users import (e.g. addresses, names tags)
- Save Keys – stored the API KEYS in LIBstick
- Check Keys – it is recommended to test that the keys are valid before saving
- Click “CHECK KEYS” to check the keys
- Click “SAVE KEYS” to save the changes