User can upload custom fonts and use them as part of the template. This upload option is granted to the following user roles: Designer, Manager.
The fonts should be uploaded in WOFF format.
If the required font is in TTF format, you can use this web service to convert.
To upload a new font:
- In LIBstick screen on the top right select Settings from the menu.
- On the left menu select Media –> Add New.
- Click on “Select Files” to browse for the font (WOFF) or drag the font to the screen.
- After uploaded the font will be available in the Media Library screen.
- The font will be available in the template settings under the field “Choose font” drop down.
In the following example the font ‘Comic Sans MS’ was uploaded:
Please note that one should upload only fonts with appropriate license.