With “Print in LIBstick” Alma app you can send your physical items barcode/s and generate label/s directly from:
- Single ITEM page – send each time one label to LIBstick from “Physical Item Editor” Alma screen (current release)
- Single SET page – send Alma SET (either logical or itemized) from Alma to LIBstick (future releases)
- ITEMS search results page – send multiple labels from Alma to LIBstick (current releases)
First time configuration
- Login to Alma and from the apps menu chose to install “Print in LIBstick” app.
Video that shows how to install Alma App:
- Click the “Configuration” button:
- Enter your LIBstick account URL (e.g. https://libstick.com/technion/)
- Click the SAVE button – redirect you automatically to the main screen of the app.
Note: The configuration will apply to the entire institute – only the first user needs to enter the valid LIBstick account URL
When entering relevant screens in Alma the “Print in LIBstick” button becomes enable:
After clicking the button your LIBstick account will open in a new tab with the relevant label:
From now on, you can send more and more barcodes to LIBstick and generate labels:
Note: “Print in LIBstick” is enabled in specified Alma screens.