LIBstick retrieves automatically details from Alma is regards to items or SETs.
This is performed by an API call and is based on the API-KEY. The call will not work without the API-KEY.
Steps to configure API-KEYs in LIBstick:
- Login to Alma developer site:
- Create API-KEY (read only) for BIBs
- Create API-KEY (read only) for Configuration
- Open LIBstick administration screen > LIBstick menu > API’s Keys
- In this screen copy and paste both API-KEYS:
- Region – the region of the institute.
- Bibs API KEY – required to retrieve item details from Alma
- Configuration API KEY – required for Alma SET import
- Save Keys – stored the API KEYS in LIBstick
- Check Keys – it is recommended to test that the keys are valid before saving
- Click “CHECK KEYS” to check the keys
- Click “SAVE KEYS” to save the changes